CCEL provides logistical support for students participating in community-engaged learning opportunities, including:
- Placement registration system:
- Certain courses have the need for students to serve within a variety of different positions and organizations.
- Each semester community organizations describe their needs and create positions where students can serve each week through the semester. CCEL places over 500 students in positions across the greater Lansing area through this registration system.
- Semester Calendar
- Criminal Background check processing
- TB test at no cost, in partnership with Olin Health Center
- Transportation assistance, including limited shuttle service thanks to MSUFCU and complimentary CATA bus tokens